* It is the FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN PRINCESS!!!! (umm yeah I said that right, Disney has finally come around and has made a BLACK PRINCESS!!, how amazing is that!!!)
* The Princess's name is Tiana (just like my daughter!!!!, she even thinks that the movie is based on her! I mean it is a perfect combo because my daughter is half black and finally she can relate to a cartoon!!!)
* The Music in that movie is AMAZING!! it is throwback jazz, Nawleans' (lol at my wannabe southern accent)
* Disney is going back to the movies that WE used to watch, you know hand drawn, catchy tunes, loveable characters (AHEM NO COMPUTER ANIMATED DIGITAL 3D JUNK!!!!!!!!!)
* Last but not least..... BECAUSE AS A MINORITY MYSELF I WANT TO SUPPORT MOVIES THAT PORTRAY OTHER MINORITES IN A POSITIVE, LOVEABLE LIGHT!!!!!!
Ok ok so I am rambling about this movie, but I am so in love with it!! So what I spent over $200 bucks on my daughters outfit ( I mean she had to look like Princess Tiana,,DUH, she is Princess Tyanna) I dont care because that day and the memories we made were PRICELESS!!!!! Last thing about this movie I promise. Even if you dont have any children, You should still go watch it because it is one of those films that I used to watch when I was little,,you know like the LIttle Mermaid or Beauty and the BEast..IT IS A CLASSIC...oh yeah and here is a look I did last weekend when I went out with mah gurrrrl. I was so excited about my new hot pink GLOVES!!! can we say LADY GAGA_ish lol.. i really loved the look!!!! and my lips...ENJOY DOLLS