I remember seeing that awesome commercial of Loreal's Double Extend Mascara...You know the one were your lashes magically become 12x longer with some potion that puts tubes in your lashes. Anyway I decided to fork up the 12 bucks for the mascara (which I hated doing because I am used to paying less then $8) and I must say that I wasnt impressed! And these are the reasons why...
1. You have to apply a primer to your lash (a thick white base) and followed by the mascara.
2. You have to place the mascara as soon as you put the primer because if it dries it wont work.
3. It clumps your lashes together and makes it look like a tarantula.
4. There is alot of fallout through out the day
5. When you take off your mascara it leaves alot of residue from the tubes which freaks me out because it looks like I pulled a buncha lashes.
So basically dont waste your time or money on this product unless you want to look like you have 2 hairy tarantualas hanging on your eyelids.
LASHES BEFORE ANY KIND OF MASCARA OR CURLING
LASHES AFTER CURLING AND APPLYING PRIMER (YUCK RIGHT?)
I didnt notice that big of a difference and my lashes bugged me, its like I could feel them sticking together.....I felt like i only had 3 big chunky lashes. I will never cheat on my true mascara love LASH BLAST by cover girl, it is amazing!